- Produce daily P&L and calculate various risk eposures
- Interface daily with Portfolio Manager/PrimeBrokers and counterparties.
- Timely and accurate recording of non-trade related issues.
- Daily interaction with Trading departments, the Controller’s team and the Fund Accounting team to investigate and resolve trade and P&L discrepancies
- Participating in month end close process.
- Daily reconciliation of assigned accounts, including equity, futures, swaps and treasuries on a T+1 and T+O basis
In additon to the above hard skills ideal cadidate must also possess the following soft skills
Have strong problem solving skills; - Excellent analytical skills; - Sound professional judgment; - Strong time management skill; - Ability to work independently as well as on a team; - Trustworthy with sensitive information; - Comfortable getting constructive feedback from Senior Management;
-(VBA & ACCESS programming skills strongly preferred) -Some knowledge of Bloomberg, or other related research programs Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Exposure to accounting and performance reporting
- 3+ years experience in Financial Services (Hedge Funds, Fund Administration or Alternative Investment Management)
- Proven ability to successfully handle complex data
- 4 Year College Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics (preferred)
Hedge Fund Mandates, Hedge Fund Opportunities, Hedge Fund Jobs