The research department has an immediate need for a Senior Research Analyst in our North East.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Research, the Senior Research Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting with new searches for investment products.
- Participating in all aspects of the due diligence process, including conference calls and meetings with money managers (some U.S. travel required).
- Creating research reports and performing in-depth analysis on investment products.
- Creating special research studies.
Successful candidates will have following:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance.
- At least 5 years business experience, including 2 years experience with research, alternative manager research as plus. CFA designation is also a plus.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, investment products, and the financial services industry.
- Excellent verbal, writing and organizational skills.
- Extremely detail oriented and thorough work practices.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Intellectual curiosity and critical thinking skills.
- An interest in working in a team environment.
- Experience working with advisors, ultra high net worth clients is a plus.
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision.